So.... I've been tagged by Tamh to write 8 things about me that you probably don't know (but might have guessed). First:
Post these rules before delving into the meat.
Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged need to write their own article about their eight things and post these rules.
At the end of your article, you need to choose eight people that you want to tag and list their names.
Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your article.
I'm going to break with tradition and tag 4 people, but before I do please read on.
1. I've been to every continent bar Antarctica, and lived on 3.
2. I love photography and hope to eventually make this a profitable hobby. My new D40 is so pretty!
3. I love being out at sea with the sun on my face. I think I should have been born 400 years ago, then I could have been a pirate and spent my life at sea. (p.s. good call on the pirates Tamh)
4. My left foot is a little bigger than my right.
5.I don't know what I would do without music. I love any and all genres, with many clashing tastes, and wouldn't want to give any of it up. Unfortunately I've never been talented at actually creating new music.
6.I used to consider myself right-wing/conservative/call it what you will, then I felt left-wing/liberal/etc., now I'm sick of being categorised so easily. Some of my best friends consider themselves libertarians, I secretly think that they're greedy.
7. I'm a part time vegetarian. I eat meat once (sometimes twice) a fortnight, and only organic. I feel bad for the way we treat the animals we eat, we don't know if their sentient, if they are aware of their fate. We should be more grateful that they've given up their lives for us to eat something unnecessary but tasty.
8. I'm often lonely, and feel lonelier the older I get. Thankfully I have some amazing friends (and girlfriend) who distract me from my egotism.